Congo Senior - STAR07 Template

I hope that somebody may be able to help me set up a template on our Congo Senior console?

We have just recently purchased three sections (6m x 3m) of Star07 star cloth. According to the very small instruction booklet that came with it, I think its indicating that each section requires or uses 5 dimmer address? Will this in effect mean that with all three sections zipped and plugged together the whole star cloth will require 15 dimmer addresses. Our goal is to have the star cloth on either all the time, which I think we have achieved, albeit the right or wrong way. And ultimately we would like to create a random twinkling effect between the three sections. The template is our first hurdle as I'm not sure we have done that correctly, although we do have all the LED's working.

Any guidance would be gratefully received, as its very seldom we find ourselves patching new devices. I've tried searching the forums for help on the STAR07, but cant seem to find anything. If there is any information in the forum I would be really grateful if I could be pointed in the right direction.

The link to the manual is http://prolight.co.uk/images//media/STAR07/STAR07-um0.pdf

Many thanks

Related