Personality Edit - D’Artagnan

Having some issues with the personality currently included for the Robert Juliat D’Artagnan (www.robertjuliat.com/.../DSEN078_930CSNX.pdf ). Lamp On not keeping the fixture struck, not having shutter control, etc.

Any chance of the personality getting looked at so it plays a bit nicer with the fixture (and better matches the different control modes of the fixture)?

Parents
  • Hello, 

In the current fixture library version (v2.7.4 build 11) there only exists one mode of the Robert Juliat D'Artagnan. I am happy to submit this fixture profile request for the rest of the modes this fixture has to offer (modes 2-4). Please let me know if you need this profile sooner than 2 weeks, otherwise the update should be added to the next release of fixture library software.

Best,

Therese

• Hello, 

In the current fixture library version (v2.7.4 build 11) there only exists one mode of the Robert Juliat D'Artagnan. I am happy to submit this fixture profile request for the rest of the modes this fixture has to offer (modes 2-4). Please let me know if you need this profile sooner than 2 weeks, otherwise the update should be added to the next release of fixture library software.

Best,

Therese

Children
No Data
Related