Elation EPAR QA 5XXX - Corrected Profile

Hello,

I am looking to have the fixture profile for the Elation EPAR QA 5XXX to be corrected which can be found here:

http://cdb.s3.amazonaws.com/ItemRelatedFiles/9995/epar_%20qa%20(2.1).pdf

Currently this fixture appears with the Intensity in the 7th control channel where it really should be in the 8th.

Thanks!

Parents
  • Hi Thomas,

In the Eos profile, the EPAR QA 5XXX has 8 channels. The 7th parameter is Intensity (this matches Master Dimmer in the manual) and the 8th is Dimmer Curve (this matches Dimmer Curve Setting in the manual). I'm working in v2.9.1.11 fixture library version and it seems that this profile has been corrected in the latest build. Please let me know if you are continuing to have issues in this fixture library version. 

Best,

Therese

• Hi Thomas,

In the Eos profile, the EPAR QA 5XXX has 8 channels. The 7th parameter is Intensity (this matches Master Dimmer in the manual) and the 8th is Dimmer Curve (this matches Dimmer Curve Setting in the manual). I'm working in v2.9.1.11 fixture library version and it seems that this profile has been corrected in the latest build. Please let me know if you are continuing to have issues in this fixture library version. 

Best,

Therese

Children
No Data
Related