This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SmartFade ML: New beta fixture library available here!

Hi folks -

Attached please find our latest SFML fixture library - version 8.3.2. Included in the zip file are the lists of items that have been added and have been changed. If you find that any of the fixtures you use from this library have issues or do not work properly, please let us know here in this forum.

Please note that the FullReference.html document is quite large and may take some time to open and/or close in your browser.

Thanks very much -

Sarah

[edited by: sclausen at 4:13 AM (GMT -6) on Fri, Feb 1 2013]
  • Hi everyone -

Attached is a version of the library (v8.3.3) that contains a fix for the device commands for the VL440, VL770 and VL880 fixtures.

Thanks much -

Sarah

SFML Library v8.3.3.zip
  • Hi everyone

Attached please find version 9.0.0 of the SFML fixture library.

Included in the zip file are the lists of items that have been added and have been changed. If you find that any of the fixtures you use from this library have issues or do not work properly, please let us know here in this forum.

Please note that the FullReference.html document is quite large and may take some time to open and/or close in your browser.

SFML Library v9.0.0.zip
  • i am new to smartfade ml. how do i import this fixture library into smartfade ml? by that i mean what is the proper format to put it onto a sd card and then upload it to the console? Thanks in advance for the help :)

• Download the file (with a .bin extension) to an SD card. Go to Menu>Patch>Patch Devices>[Load Personalities]. Pick personalities, then you can use them to patch.

See page 8 of the manual:

http://www.etcconnect.com/docs/docs_downloads/manuals/SmartFadeML_v3.0.1_User_Manual_revA.pdf

Luke

• Attached please find version 9.2.1 of the SFML fixture library.

Included in the zip file are the lists of items that have been added and have been changed.
    If you find that any of the fixtures you use from this library have issues or do not work properly, please let us know in the SFML section of the forum and we will endeavour to correct them.

Please note that the FullReference.html document is quite large (10MB) and is likely to take some time to open and/or close in your browser.

SFML Library v9.2.1.zip
  • Version 9.3.1 of the SFML fixture library is attached.

The zip file includes the lists of items that have been added and have been changed, and the reference HTML listing the complete contents.

See the file "Added-Renamed.txt" for a summary of new/renamed fixtures.
    Please note that the FullReference.html document is quite large (10MB) and is likely to take some time to open and/or close in your browser.

If you find that any of the fixtures you use from this library have issues or do not work properly, please let us know in the SFML section of the forum and we will endeavour to correct them.

SFML Library v9.3.1.zip
  • Attached please find version 9.4.0 of the SFML Extended Fixture Library.

Included in the zip file are the lists of items that have been added and have been changed.

SFML Library v9.4.0.zip
  • Hi Richard

Thank you for uploading the latest version for the smartfade personalities library. 

Not sure what wrong am I doing but when downloaded the folder from the web I have copied a bin ext file on to my sd card which I have cleaned before downloading the file on to it and put it in the smartfade desk selected to patch devices / load personalities and it shows slot 1 loaded and nothing is there as I turm the first wheel nothing is happening and it looks like the desk doesn't see the content I have downloaded from card to the desk. 

• Attached please find version 9.6.0 of the SFML Extended Fixture Library.

Please note that the FullReference.html document is quite large (>10MB) and is likely to take some time to open and/or close in your browser.

This update adds more than 380 additional fixture personality templates to the library, including Robe - ClubWash 600 CT, lots of Acme, Chauvet and Elation fixtures and many, many more.

SFML Library v9.6.0.zip
  • Attached please find version 9.4.0 of the SFML Extended Fixture Library.

Please note that the FullReference.html document is quite large (11MB) and is likely to take some time to open and/or close in your browser.

SFML Library v9.7.0.zip
  • Attached please find version 10.0.0 of the SFML Extended Fixture Library.

Please note that the FullReference.html document is quite large (11MB) and is likely to take some time to open and/or close in your browser.

SFML Library v10.0.0.zip
  • I am looking at the recent version (10.0.0) and I have a Chauvet Colorado 2-quad zoom tour and I see a couple options on the library but wanted to know if there is a specific listing that is for the Chauvet Colorado 2-quad zoom tour. Thanks!

• Attached please find version 10.4.0 of the SFML Extended Fixture Library.

Please note that the FullReference.html document is quite large (12MB) and is likely to take some time to open and/or close in your browser.

SFML Library 10.4.0.zip
  • Attached please find version 10.7.0 of the SFML fixture library.

Included in the zip file are the lists of templates that have been added/renamed and have been changed. If you find that any of the fixtures you use from this library have issues or do not work properly, please let us know in a new post within the SmartFade section of the Community Forums.

Please note that the FullReference.html document is quite large and may will take some time to open and/or close in your browser!

SFML_Library_v10_7_0.zip

• Attached please find version 11.2.2 of the SFML fixture library.

Included in the zip file are the lists of templates that have been added/renamed and have been changed. If you find that any of the fixtures you use from this library have issues or do not work properly, please let us know in a new post within the SmartFade section of the Community Forums.

Please note that the FullReference.html document is quite large and may will take some time to open and/or close in your browser!

SFML_Library_v11_2_2.zip

Related