Cobalt on Mac - only offline mode possible

Hi everyone!

I have just installed Cobalt for Mac (V 7.1.1) on my MacBook Pro (OS X 10.10.1) without problems. I have also installed the SACN and the HASP Driver package.
I want to test the Software with an old Congo Client dongle.

When I start the Cobalt Software I have only the following options at the start-up screen: "Start Offline", "System settings" and "Quit". "Start Server" does not appear.

Does anyone have an idea why I can´t start Cobalt as an server (with 256 outputs)? Is there a way to check if the Dongle is working correctly?

Thanks in advance, all the best

Gerrit

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi, I have a congo jr (7.3.1) with 3076 outputs, and a nomad usb dongle with 2048 outputs,
    so i need to operate a system with 32 universes but with a low need number of patched channels shared to 32 universes
    my board can share just 12 universes, i now that i can use my board as client with sever my computer with the dongle nomad to have the 32 universes that i need and the flexibility of the console
    but my computer is a mac OS X and I can't connect my console as client on my mac for some reason
    actually the client option does not appear.in start up screen (I have tried in a windows based computer and it works fine)
    the version of the cobalt software on my mac is 7.3.1 also....
    any solution for client connection on mac server? or any idea of how can I expand the boards universes?
    Thanks
Related