IP adress of a Congo Jr.

Hi all.

We just receive a Congo Jr that cames from a major repair. I think everything inside the console is new because the old motherboard had become a smoke machine some time ago.

This "new" Congo Jr is now working as a backup of a Congo Sr. They both have the lastest Cobalt V7.3.1.1.0.35 and the connection between the consoles is giving a little headache. We had all of our consoles with an static IP adress from 10.101.50.101 to10.101.50.104 but this new console do not want to work with a static IP.

If we put a static adress 10.101.50.104 on the Congo Jr.

and restart the console the connection between consoles doesn't happen. Go to System Settings and the IP adress has changed to 0.0.0.0 by itsel.

If we click on the <Obtain an IP automatically> and restart the console the connection between consoles happen.

The IP is now 10.101.50.102. But if I remove the click from the <Obtain an IP automatically> and restart the console the cononnection fails again.

Why this happen??? Only this "new" console don't allow to work with static IP all the others are always with this static IP and work without problems everytime we change the consoles from place.

I hope the photos helps to something

Pedro Alves

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related