Red screens - Cobalt for PC

Since a few weeks, I can't work with ETC Cobalt on PC, because of these red screens on almost all menus..! I have the same thing with v7.2.0, v7.3.0, v7.3.1 !

Does anybody have an idea ? I thought this was due to my NVIDIA drivers, but it's up-to-date..

Thanks !

NVIDIA Drivers : 376.19 (12/05/2016)

Cobalt : v7.3.1

Parents
  • From ETC Support:

"It would seem that NVidia have broken OpenGL v1 support at some point last year, and have yet to fully fix their drivers (we are not sure they will fix this because OpenGL v1 is now some 10 years old).

We will be moving to OpenGL v3.2 with the release of Cobalt 8, so this would be the ultimate future resolution for this. However for now I would recommend that you roll back to a much earlier driver."

• From ETC Support:

"It would seem that NVidia have broken OpenGL v1 support at some point last year, and have yet to fully fix their drivers (we are not sure they will fix this because OpenGL v1 is now some 10 years old).

We will be moving to OpenGL v3.2 with the release of Cobalt 8, so this would be the ultimate future resolution for this. However for now I would recommend that you roll back to a much earlier driver."

Children
No Data
Related