Hardware bug with Congo Jr. and 2x10 wing.

We have Congo Jr. and wing attached with usb cabel. Wing is powered with seperate power adapter. In the middle of the show accidentally wings power adapter was discconected and Congos buttons stoped responding, I mean ALL buttons, wheel everything. Did not help to power up the wing either. The only thing that saved me is mouse that worked and GO on the screen. After the show I restarted the Congo and it worked fine, than I repeat the power loss of the wing and it happened again, all buttons stoped responding. I think this is serious issue on hardware side. I tried to discconect only the usb cable of the wing from Congo, but that does nothing. To be clear here software was working, mouse and keyboard too.

Best regards

Tihomir Zaric

Croatian National Theatre in Osijek

Parents
  • Hi Tihomir,

it sounds like your console/wing might have a hardware failure. Please contact your local ETC Dealer to see about having

your console and wing checked out. You should send all cables and power supply in so that the exact cause of the failure

can be determined. When you contact your dealer ETC about a repair, please have the serial number of the console and wing

ready available. The serial numbers can be found on a White sticker on the backside of the product, starting with SN: .

Thanks and have a good Weekend,

• Hi Tihomir,

it sounds like your console/wing might have a hardware failure. Please contact your local ETC Dealer to see about having

your console and wing checked out. You should send all cables and power supply in so that the exact cause of the failure

can be determined. When you contact your dealer ETC about a repair, please have the serial number of the console and wing

ready available. The serial numbers can be found on a White sticker on the backside of the product, starting with SN: .

Thanks and have a good Weekend,

Children
No Data
Related