Adding new Screen Layouts

Hi!

I have a Congo Jr running Cobalt 7.3 and had the intention to start using different screen layouts to streamline and personalize programming and playback for the operators.

The issue is that under Browser->General Settings->Screens there is only one Screen Layout in the list and I can find no way to add more. The show file is completely new with patch and some other stuff imported from an older one.

I'm also uncertain of how to edit Screen Layouts. Are changes saved automatically?

Regards,

Andreas

Parents
  • Screen Layouts are snapshots of the current layout of your screens.
    To change, change the screens to the way you like and then re-record.

Screen Layouts are recorded and (usually) played back by using the Direct Selects or (on Cobalt 10/20) the six physical Screen Layout buttons.

To record: [Record] & [Screen Layout DS].
    To play back: [Screen Layout DS]

You can label and delete them in the Screen Layout list.

On Congo jr, you can either pop open the Direct Selects dock, or use Direct Select content on your DS softkeys and/or Master Playback Wing.
  • Screen Layouts are snapshots of the current layout of your screens.
    To change, change the screens to the way you like and then re-record.

Screen Layouts are recorded and (usually) played back by using the Direct Selects or (on Cobalt 10/20) the six physical Screen Layout buttons.

To record: [Record] & [Screen Layout DS].
    To play back: [Screen Layout DS]

You can label and delete them in the Screen Layout list.

On Congo jr, you can either pop open the Direct Selects dock, or use Direct Select content on your DS softkeys and/or Master Playback Wing.
Children
No Data
Related