How to create a Template for SUNSTRIP HQ Power ?

Hello,

(unfortunatly) I have this Sunstrip : HQ POWER VDP7510S2

http://www.hqpower.eu/downloads/4/vdp7510s2a405.pdf

It uses 11 channels,

the 1st one is to select how he works (10ch, 5ch, 2ch, 1 ch, ...and other bulshit program)

the 10 others are the 10 dimmers

And i really try and try to create a Template, with a template 11 parameters,

but it doesn't work. (or only for the session, and doesn't work anymore)

If someone could explain to me, thanks !

• At the moment "multi-cell"/"decimal channel" fixtures can't be built in the editor - each parameter can only appear in a template once.

Thanks for the manual, we'll add this to the list for the next fixture library update.

It looks like a clone of the Showtec Sunstrip Active, except they've tacked an extra "mode" parameter on the start.
    For now, you can patch the Showtec SunStrip Active to DMX Start +1, and patch another 1-channel fixture to DMX Start to set the "mode".
    I guess you only ever want the 11 channel mode so this could just Home/Default to 60.
  • Thank you Richard.

I will wait the next Fixture Library update to patch it, no worry.
    For now, I use to patch Showtec Sunstrip from Library, and with an independant button, I "park" the channels and intensities as I need.
    Thank you, bye
  • Hi Richard.

For when the possibilty to create a multi cell template?? We've got a led bar to test but we can't create the right template to work with that.
    The bar is a Flash Professional Led Washer 18x10w RGBW 4in1 3 Sections Mk2 25º/45º and we already download and print the DMX options but ´after we create the 3 sections option can´t work with that bar.

Thanks

Pedro Alves
Related