Palette importing in Cobalt/Congo kid

Helo, forum
I’ve got an issue with importing color palettes.

In general, when I import color palettes from another stored show (let me call it "A"), imported palettes are incomplete or completely void. My guess is, that there is some difference in a patch between source and destination show ("B"). After a lot of trying (deleting completely device list and patch in "B" and importing all patch, devices and palettes from "A", where those color palettes (working) are…), I tried to create a Default show based on "A" show checking almost all checkboxes except Presets and Sequences in the Wizard, and voila - color palettes are ok. When I'm in "B" and I browse "A" color palettes (through Files/Import...), I can see content of those, and palettes usually don't include devices, added by "Each device type" when palette is being created. I hope this question makes sense to you.

For better explanation here comes some example: "A" color palette called "BLUE" consists of color setting for two Robe ColorSpots and five Robin LED washes. In "B", in "BLUE" palette I can find ColorSpots only.

Where is the catch, please? Thank you.

Related