Changing attribute-status from "palette-value" to "normal-value" with one button??

Hi all!

Working on a Congo running Cobalt 7.3.1:

I would like to change the status of attributes (e.g. in live) from palette-value into normal-value with one button (e.g. PAN from P1 or #53 to "normal value" 53), not by moving every single attribute of the channel with the wheels once, thereby changing the focus a bit and needing much of time.

E.g. I want to copy (or align) position and shutters from one channel to another (but in the first - the master - the attributes are coming from a palette, in the second - the slave - they are not recorded in a palette).

Here "align" does not work, because the console wants to copy the palette and not the single values.

--> therefore the solution could be either:

1) Align attributes as single values without palette-information.

2) Change attributes from palette-status into value-status with one button.

Do these buttons/keycommands/workarounds exist, does anybody know??

Thanks! Jan

Parents
  • Jan, I'm not in front of a desk and I believe this was changed in the last software update, but it may be worth double-checking:

My workaround for this was for a long time was to load the palette onto a master fader. Select the fixtures in question, and run the fader up. This would dump the palette reference in Live to values, not palette references, and then Align would work. 

• Jan, I'm not in front of a desk and I believe this was changed in the last software update, but it may be worth double-checking:

My workaround for this was for a long time was to load the palette onto a master fader. Select the fixtures in question, and run the fader up. This would dump the palette reference in Live to values, not palette references, and then Align would work. 

Children
No Data
Related