What would you like after v8.0? Tell the core team today!

Hi everyone! The Cobalt core team is meeting today and tomorrow and we would like your input. We will soon release the version 8.0 software that contains all new networking, updated tab handling with more configurable screen areas, and the Eos Magic Sheet engine. We're prioritizing the things we will work on next. What feature would you like us to consider for a future release?

Parents Reply
  • DMX Input via sACN (E1.31) has been available for quite a long time, it drives Intensity of 512 desk channels.
    Configure this in System Settings - select an sACN Universe and the starting desk channel number.
    - Master 20 masters the DMX input so you can fade out the external desk if need be.

Does that do what you need?

Children
  • I find it very difficult to remember which screens I can edit attribute data and what happens with that data. I think it would be really powerful to have the ability to edit Attribute data in any screen you can edit intensity.

I think a lot of my frustration with the desk is that there are a dozen editors that behave differently, sometimes you can't edit attributes at all, sometimes (like the preset list) you have to remember to click on a specific column to edit attributes.

I'd just like it more universal. Also, I get disappointed because there are a ton of really cool tools that don't let you play with attributes which limit their usability such as B, or in Blind (not using blind as an editor) I want to toss in a color palette in B or in blind, then roll it up.
  • Hello,
    In fact i want to use external faders from a other consol to manage submaster in cobalt on pc
    Thanks
Related