What would you like after v8.0? Tell the core team today!

Hi everyone! The Cobalt core team is meeting today and tomorrow and we would like your input. We will soon release the version 8.0 software that contains all new networking, updated tab handling with more configurable screen areas, and the Eos Magic Sheet engine. We're prioritizing the things we will work on next. What feature would you like us to consider for a future release?

Parents
  • Hi all.

Now I'm on my christmas holidays but sometimes stil playing with offline Cobalt v.8 build 69.

I agree with all of what Johannes ask for the future and just want to add somethings...

- On the  Magic Sheet I think it's a good thing to put the arrow on the right, smaller or on other place in the tab. Sometimes it stays on front of same channel that we've got on that place.

- A horizontal scroll on tabs that are smaler that is supose to work. For instance if we use a square with the DS tab we can't see the "buttons" on the right, and so we've got to maximize that tab everytime we need those "buttons"

- On the Organizer a way to see the times that are on the sequences. After change the time on a sequence step and realise that the time from 2 days ago is the right one I can't see that unless I load that show.

- On the Import Templates I think it's a good idea to see what parameters are in some template as well how many it's use.

- An UNDO BUTTON . It's one of the most important key that is missing.

HAPPY NEW YEAR and a good 2018 for everyone

Pedro Alves

P.S.: A way to copy or move a Note from a seq step to another
    [edited by: Pedro Alves at 1:17 PM (GMT -6) on Sat, Dec 30 2017]
  • Hi all.

Now I'm on my christmas holidays but sometimes stil playing with offline Cobalt v.8 build 69.

I agree with all of what Johannes ask for the future and just want to add somethings...

- On the  Magic Sheet I think it's a good thing to put the arrow on the right, smaller or on other place in the tab. Sometimes it stays on front of same channel that we've got on that place.

- A horizontal scroll on tabs that are smaler that is supose to work. For instance if we use a square with the DS tab we can't see the "buttons" on the right, and so we've got to maximize that tab everytime we need those "buttons"

- On the Organizer a way to see the times that are on the sequences. After change the time on a sequence step and realise that the time from 2 days ago is the right one I can't see that unless I load that show.

- On the Import Templates I think it's a good idea to see what parameters are in some template as well how many it's use.

- An UNDO BUTTON . It's one of the most important key that is missing.

HAPPY NEW YEAR and a good 2018 for everyone

Pedro Alves

P.S.: A way to copy or move a Note from a seq step to another
    [edited by: Pedro Alves at 1:17 PM (GMT -6) on Sat, Dec 30 2017]
Children
No Data
Related