What would you like after v8.0? Tell the core team today!

Hi everyone! The Cobalt core team is meeting today and tomorrow and we would like your input. We will soon release the version 8.0 software that contains all new networking, updated tab handling with more configurable screen areas, and the Eos Magic Sheet engine. We're prioritizing the things we will work on next. What feature would you like us to consider for a future release?

Parents
  • Hey. I would very much like to improve the patch by simplifying and speeding up the process of patch ready instruments, creating new ones. I would like to improve the work with dynamic effects with the ability to create a dynamic effect by graphing it with your finger on the screen or by selecting from templates to change it graphically. It would be nice to have a new color management system for LED instrument 4, 6, 7 and more color mixing systems with graphical display. To refine the track to make it more flexible and convenient
  • Hey. I would very much like to improve the patch by simplifying and speeding up the process of patch ready instruments, creating new ones. I would like to improve the work with dynamic effects with the ability to create a dynamic effect by graphing it with your finger on the screen or by selecting from templates to change it graphically. It would be nice to have a new color management system for LED instrument 4, 6, 7 and more color mixing systems with graphical display. To refine the track to make it more flexible and convenient
Children
No Data
Related