Hi everyone! The Cobalt core team is meeting today and tomorrow and we would like your input. We will soon release the version 8.0 software that contains all new networking, updated tab handling with more configurable screen areas, and the Eos Magic Sheet engine. We're prioritizing the things we will work on next. What feature would you like us to consider for a future release?
In reply to Anders Ekvall:
In reply to MACarts:
Now I'm on my christmas holidays but sometimes stil playing with offline Cobalt v.8 build 69.
I agree with all of what Johannes ask for the future and just want to add somethings...
- On the Magic Sheet I think it's a good thing to put the arrow on the right, smaller or on other place in the tab. Sometimes it stays on front of same channel that we've got on that place.
- A horizontal scroll on tabs that are smaler that is supose to work. For instance if we use a square with the DS tab we can't see the "buttons" on the right, and so we've got to maximize that tab everytime we need those "buttons"
- On the Organizer a way to see the times that are on the sequences. After change the time on a sequence step and realise that the time from 2 days ago is the right one I can't see that unless I load that show.
- On the Import Templates I think it's a good idea to see what parameters are in some template as well how many it's use.
- An UNDO BUTTON . It's one of the most important key that is missing.
HAPPY NEW YEAR and a good 2018 for everyone
In reply to patch_250:
Hi all Hoping that all of you had a good time during New Year festivities and still rembember what happen that night. For me it's a little foggy that time. Now back to work and to some requests and questions. Our Congo Sr went to repair and they borrowed a Cobalt 20 so I'm testing some times the V8 but still working during rehearsals with v7.3.1. So on V8 and about the magic sheet: - is it possible to have a possilibity to align also the Color, Size and Field??? I'm asking this because if I arrange this fields on a channel and want to copy this for others I've got to remember everything. On V7.3.1 this already existes and I use this a lot. - on V7.3 if we select a channel it's easy to change the symbol but on V8 I can´t do that. I've got to insert again that channel but with a different symbol or there's a way to do that but I don't know??? - and about the stretch H/V on V7.3?? if it's possible to use on V8 i think it's not a bad idea. When I change the software to V8 and try to do an Import from USB, the 2 tabs of the organizers happear but the console freazes. Nothing work so I've got to press the power button to restart the console and after that it restart with v7.3. Why this happen ?? is it normal?? And why Cobalt20 on V8 the hours are in the Am/Pm format while the offline in my PC is on the 24h format??
Request: On V8 or 9 it will be possible to import the Screens layouts from a show to another?? Pedro Alves P.S.: I'm missing the trackball of Congo Sr and I don't like the the Go key because it make some noise when pressed and I'm at the end of the audience floor with some people near me. Also the fact that of the Go, Goback, Pause and Goto doesn't have any backlight like the programming keys.