What would you like after v8.0? Tell the core team today!

Hi everyone! The Cobalt core team is meeting today and tomorrow and we would like your input. We will soon release the version 8.0 software that contains all new networking, updated tab handling with more configurable screen areas, and the Eos Magic Sheet engine. We're prioritizing the things we will work on next. What feature would you like us to consider for a future release?

Parents
  • Hi dear Cobalt Core team,

on my wishlist for Version 8X  would be some simple things to improve:

we would need:

• a "go to B button"  on master playbacks,
    • also need a tracklist for master sequences (for the one in the master playback controller)
    • a possibility for speed control of master sequences
    • a autocapture and release functionality for channels within an fade when touched with the wheel (discussed often)
    • a trigger option to link  sub (master) sequences from the  main sequence
    • a improved playback view where I can see all running fades  (overlapping movefades e.g..)
    • the undo button
    • a tracklist for channeltimes
    • a command to copy the complete timing from one  step to another step
    • a new hardware where the go button and the special faders are illuminated, and the update palette button is not missing...cobalt forever!

Cobalt still is the most fastest short cut console for designers! Make it fly!

Tobias Löffler

• Hi dear Cobalt Core team,

on my wishlist for Version 8X  would be some simple things to improve:

we would need:

• a "go to B button"  on master playbacks,
    • also need a tracklist for master sequences (for the one in the master playback controller)
    • a possibility for speed control of master sequences
    • a autocapture and release functionality for channels within an fade when touched with the wheel (discussed often)
    • a trigger option to link  sub (master) sequences from the  main sequence
    • a improved playback view where I can see all running fades  (overlapping movefades e.g..)
    • the undo button
    • a tracklist for channeltimes
    • a command to copy the complete timing from one  step to another step
    • a new hardware where the go button and the special faders are illuminated, and the update palette button is not missing...cobalt forever!

Cobalt still is the most fastest short cut console for designers! Make it fly!

Tobias Löffler

Children
No Data
Related