More modes for Chroma Q Color Force 2 72" LED strip fixture on Congo Jr. Cobalt 7.3.1

Cobalt 7.3.1 using Chroma Q Color Force 2 72" LED strip fixture on a congo Jr. The fixture template profile for this light in the 14.1.1 library version does not offer choices for all of the available modes on the light fixture. The modes the template offers are either 4 channel RGBA per fixture, or 96 channel RGBA per 24 groups on a 6' fixture.  The light fixture offers modes that compromise and use less channels, but still give you some group control on the fixture. why would the latest Cobalt fixture template not offer more modes?

• This fixture has almost 200 different modes available. (181 at the last count, it might be more by now.)
    That's far more modes than any user is willing to search through, and would take a very long time to write.

The users who requested this fixture could not wait several weeks (months?) for all the modes to be created, so we created the modes they have asked for.

If you desire any specific missing modes, let us know and we will add them.
  • Richard, thanks for the quick response!

It does make sense that all of the modes were not created. I'm a novice with DMX and do not truly understand what it takes to build these.

I'm looking for a RGBA x4 grouping with Strobe on Top for a 72" fixture. According to the user manual, it would use 30 DMX channels.

If there is any way to get this made quickly, I would be incredibly appreciative!
Related