Fixture profile Showtec Sunstrip 10ch

Hi,

I got an issue with Device template for Showtec Sunstrip active 10ch. There are no sub channels available at all (No Sunstrip Active 10ch pixel). It works well with 5ch and 2ch but not with 10ch. Any solutions?

Best regards

Matthias

Parents
  • what version are you running? I just test patched some in V8.0.0 and no problem.
    I used the patch wizard and got sub channels up in Live.
  • Hi,

I'm running V8.0.1 and I've got the latest library available. I do exactly what you did (patch wizard) but no sub channels for the 10ch.

So in the Live tab, if I patch a fixture to channel 1, the wizard add 10 times a channel 1 after the real channel 1 butbut no 1.1/1.2/1.3 etc... and in the device tab, no sub channels appears and when I restart the desk, the Sunstrip-10ch appears as a 1 channel fixture only... (Is it clear? ;-))

I think it's more a bug of the desk, than a library problem.

Thanks for helping.

Matthias

• that's weird. this is how it looks for me when I restarted my nomad today to see how it looked.

I wasn't in 8.0.0 I am in a late 8.0.1 beta but nothing should have happen there...

Maybe send your file to cobalt (at) etcconnect.com and explain what your problem is.

• Ok, thanks for your help and time, I will try again today. I think also that's a weird thing! ;-)
    Have a good day!
    Matthias
  • Well, well, well... in Wizzard there is a kind of magic, no?!
    I try it just now and it works well. I really don't understand. I think that's a problem when the device template is imported, because this time it shows the sub parts profile imported in the import wizard section which was not visible in the last tries. Some kind in bad reading of template files. But it's only an idea...

A kind of random bug that makes people crazy!
    Best regards
    Matthias
  • Well, well, well... in Wizzard there is a kind of magic, no?!
    I try it just now and it works well. I really don't understand. I think that's a problem when the device template is imported, because this time it shows the sub parts profile imported in the import wizard section which was not visible in the last tries. Some kind in bad reading of template files. But it's only an idea...

A kind of random bug that makes people crazy!
    Best regards
    Matthias
Children
Related