Can’t connect to iRFR.

Ever since I have updated to v. 8.0.1I haven’t been able to connect to my iPad or iPhone using iRFR Classic. I’ve tried to different routers and both ports on the console. A dialogue box pops up saying No Connection Connection Failed Connection Refused. I have made sure that the IP address were correct, nothing had changed with the initial router. Is anybody else having connection problems.?

Parents
  • I use the aRFR, but haven't had any problem.
    Are your devices connecting to the router?
    Have you checked in the shell that the remote is active on the network connection that you are connected to?
    My system is set-up with static ip's all the way around. How are you connecting the router to your system? Do you have the router acting as a DHCP server to your devices?
    As always, if you need more help, call ETC Tech Support.
    Take care,
    John
  • Sorry I haven't updated sooner. So, I came in the other day and tried to connect and was successful. To my knowledge nothing had been changed, I'm the only one that uses the console. Our audio engineer tried to use the same router and also couldn't get his console connected. Though it works now, I'm getting a new router soon.
Reply Children
No Data
Related