weird crashes

Hello! V8.0.1

I'm off from work this year, but have a substitute taking care of things. I was helping him set up some stuff and run in to a few problems.

I had multiple crashes without crash screen while recording beam pallets in DS. with and without mask.Merge with existing.

Had problem with master wing freezing while clearing it with Alt/C and master buttons.

I had problem with that the wheel-button on my JR didn't work as intended. in color it didn't snap between 0 and F. But holding the button gave me DS options on the master buttons. (So button worked, but only hold down)

On his first day alone he got a problem where he could not tilt the lights (pan worked). A restart of the console fixed that.1

All this happen after summer brake. And while handing over a stage to someone that isn't really safe behind the console. just feels bad when it felt so broken.

Parents Reply
  • Thanks for the logs and show files. I have now looked at them all but unfortunately, I cannot see anything out of the ordinary being logged. No crashes have been captured which makes it very hard to say much about a possible cause. Since you have had several different problems lately, could you ask your substitute to run the disk check utility in system settings, just to be sure.

Children
No Data
Related