[Congo Kid v7.1] Copying only parts of presets / Merging presets

Hi,

I'm working on a show with several similar presets. Example: Preset 1 has the same generic light values as 1.1, but in 1.1 I add effects (smokemachine, LEDs ecc.). In other cases I use 1 special channel to trigger a mediaserver via Artnet. So some presets are the same,just with/without this particular trigger-channel. We tour around in different theaters. All the non-generic stuff comes with me, for the rest we use the in house lights. 

The idea is to have an "empty" show where my presets only contain the triggers and "effects". And whenever the rest of the lights stays the same during several scenes I would like to copy that part into these several presets - but keep the already programmed channels (the one that change frompreset to preset)

How can I programm presets # and then copy it into an other preset that already contains some other channels? 

Thanks a lot!

Julian

• # [Fetch] & [target] copies channel data for the current selection from Preset # into the current editor.

So to copy a select group of channels into any Preset:

1. Goto Target Preset
    2. Select the media server channel(s)
    3. # [Fetch] to fetch the intensity from Preset #
    4. # [Fetch] & [Attrib] to fetch all attributes (parameters) from Preset #

You can also use # [Fetch] & [FCB/WheelKey] to fetch just F,C,B or a specific attribute.

I'd also recommend creating some Palettes for the media server settings, probably [Mask]ed into meaningful sections.

Also, I'd really recommend updating your console. 7.1 is very old!
    The latest for XPe consoles (one network jack) is 7.3.1, and 8.0.1 for Win7 hardware (two network jacks).

Related