Master behavior and playback

V8.1

I am trying to speed up my busking a bit and I'm testing masked cue stacks and sequences. but I can't get the master to behave as I want.

What I'm after is the same behavior as a lonely preset on a master. Where bringing up the master fades in the attributes. 

How it work now:

I have a que stack with colors. and if the stage is blue, the cue stack master is down and I want to change it to red from the cue stack I have to set the cue BEFORE the red, bring the fader up and then hit go and fade with pre -programmed time.

How I want it to work:

I have a cue stack with colors. and if the stage is blue, the cue stack master is down and I want to change it to red from the cue stack I set the cue stack to red and then bring up the fader to fade red in. And I want the "return to preset #" to work on cue stacks.

What is shown in the video is setup of lights turned off. Spots are off and then the cue lists are set. But I want turned on lights change color, focus and beam from the cue stacks by bringing the fader up. like what happen with a single preset on the fader.

Any way to get this to work?

And a bug report: 

Return to preset don't work as intended. I have 2 masked presets with to different colors. preset 6 green and 7 blue.  I put them on faders and on fader 1 I put nr6 and I say return to preset 7. If I manually set the lights to yellow, bring fader 1 up they turn green. but when I bring the fader down it goes back to yellow, back to previous. not to preset 7 as I told it to.

Thanks, Johannes

Related