effects loosing data.

I emailed ETC files about this, but want to see if I'm the only one with problems.

in V8.1.1 I have troubles with that my effects loses data in my presets.

When playing back a preset with a content effect the effect wasn't running. when selecting the effect and looking in device control dock only source and set was showing data. the rest was empty. 

I also had problems where just selecting a marked effect with the master button didn't give me data but bringing up the master bumped the data in to the device control dock. And I need to do that live on show. I use effects on masters live in the show and need to have that working.

I'm a bit stressed. Premiere tomorrow and big parts of the show is broken right now....

Johannes

Parents
  • I have a similar issue on 7.3.1 but can help you to solve your problem (sorry for my french to english translation).

When I use a dynamic effect with a chase, sometimes, the settings of the effect seems to be reseted.

I think it's due to the direct select dock.

If you use this dock to record your groups and let an empty group  (like something on group 4, something on group 6 but nothing on group 5)

and an effect use the group 6, a glitch make the effect setting switch on group 5 who is empty...

I think there is a misunderstanding between the old group tab and the new direct select dock (more touch screen friendly).

I don't know if on other kind of preset in direct select dock, this issue exist (like using focus preset in series of content effect)

• I have a similar issue on 7.3.1 but can help you to solve your problem (sorry for my french to english translation).

When I use a dynamic effect with a chase, sometimes, the settings of the effect seems to be reseted.

I think it's due to the direct select dock.

If you use this dock to record your groups and let an empty group  (like something on group 4, something on group 6 but nothing on group 5)

and an effect use the group 6, a glitch make the effect setting switch on group 5 who is empty...

I think there is a misunderstanding between the old group tab and the new direct select dock (more touch screen friendly).

I don't know if on other kind of preset in direct select dock, this issue exist (like using focus preset in series of content effect)

Children
No Data
Related