Eos to ASC

Hi all

I don't know where to put this post but the problem happen with Cobalt software so....

A few days ago I had an EOS show to use on a Cobalt v7.3.1. So using the EOS offline I export that show to an ASC file. But when I open that file on a Congo Jr with Cobalt the blue window of the ETC appear and the console had to reboot. I use the same file on my laptop, Win10, and using the Cobalt V7.3.1 or the V8.2 the ETC software just shutdown. Now sorry guys but i use the same file with the offline of the MA2 and everything works fine.

After a few attempts and using the recover file after the crash the show appears and work fine on my PC. After this I tested this recovery file on the console and it works normally. I send 2 logs files of the crashes and the file that I convert from EOS software to try to help to see what it might be the problem.

DO BOSQUE PARA O MUNDO - PORTO.asc

.Cobalt_Logs_2019.10.23.16.03.46.zipCobalt_Logs_2019.10.23.15.36.10.zip

Pedro Alves

P.S.: this new thing of offline cobalt doesn't read the USB pen is "very complicated" because we have to make a lot of copy and pastes to the usb pen that the laptop recognize

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related