Lustr+ Color Parameters on Color Source 20

Okay, so this is hopefully, surely, a really dumb question that will be answered in an instant. 

I have a ColorSource 20...which i love. It is so perfect for my mobile situations. But my issue is when I use my D40 Lustr+ lights, I don't see parameters for each individual LED color option. I can change the colors using the chip presets, but if I just want to go with saturated colors that doesn't work for me. 

How do I mix the individual colors (7) using the faders?  When I look in parameters I don't see color options. 

Sarah

• I think that at this time you are just going to have to get it as close to each individual led color as you can and record them onto individual faders. I too have had clients ask this question and it is a handicap of the console. I think ETC should really consider making the individual color faders appear in the Parameter controls which would solve this end user issue.
  • Yes. I talked to the tech support on Monday and that advised me as such. It'd be cool if the micro adjustments in the color pallet were easier to dial in as well.
  • I will add my preference, too. The chips are nice, but there needs to be a way to drill down into the individual channels for the mix. It doesn't have to be the default color selector, but it has to be there somewhere. It is especially hard to get the saturated colors correct. And if you want to document the color mix (I like backup records and notes!) you have to paw through the universe DMX output list to find the values. Yuck. Oh, I DO love my CS20, of course. Just hoping for some improvements to the user interface.
  • Improvements to the color controls are planned for v2.0 (which is the next major version of the ColorSource software.)

Thanks!

Sarah
Related