Lamp Commands

Ok so I've got 6 Chauvet Intimidator 140sr moving heads rigged into an AV 40 and for the life of me I can't get the Lamp Commands function to work.  These are 3 settings on the fixtures which I've tried every which way but to no avail.  The lamp does turn off if i set the fixture to off when there is no DMX signal but i cant just shut the lamp off with the menu command.  I've looked at the fixtures DMX blueprint and the Lamp Off channel is located channel 18 address 232 - 239.  How can i look at the personality in the fixture library and check if this is set correctly.  it's only a small thing but do need it as a function.

Cheers

Parents
  • We rely on fixture manufacturers providing complete and accurate information, as it's not possible to get a sample of all of the thousands of fixtures in the library.

Unfortunately a lot of manufacturers have mistakes and omissions in their manuals and DMX charts, and this means that some console features will be limited or may not work at all.
    Once reported we can correct the mistakes, however we can't correct them until we have the right information.

For the Chauvet Intimidator Hybrid 140SR in 19 ch mode Lamp Commands send these values on DMX 18:
    Lamp On: 91
    Lamp Off: 235
    Reset: 155

The Rogue Rh1 Hybrid in 20 ch mode sends these on DMX 20:
    Lamp On: 134
    Lamp Off: 234
    Reset: 204

These all seem to match the manuals we have for these two fixtures.
    However, the manual doesn't say how long to hold the value for - and it clearly isn't 'forever'.

At the moment ColorSource pulses these for around half a second, then returns back to the "No Function" range.

Are these values correct?
    How long do they need to be held at the level for each of these fixtures to act upon the command?

• We rely on fixture manufacturers providing complete and accurate information, as it's not possible to get a sample of all of the thousands of fixtures in the library.

Unfortunately a lot of manufacturers have mistakes and omissions in their manuals and DMX charts, and this means that some console features will be limited or may not work at all.
    Once reported we can correct the mistakes, however we can't correct them until we have the right information.

For the Chauvet Intimidator Hybrid 140SR in 19 ch mode Lamp Commands send these values on DMX 18:
    Lamp On: 91
    Lamp Off: 235
    Reset: 155

The Rogue Rh1 Hybrid in 20 ch mode sends these on DMX 20:
    Lamp On: 134
    Lamp Off: 234
    Reset: 204

These all seem to match the manuals we have for these two fixtures.
    However, the manual doesn't say how long to hold the value for - and it clearly isn't 'forever'.

At the moment ColorSource pulses these for around half a second, then returns back to the "No Function" range.

Are these values correct?
    How long do they need to be held at the level for each of these fixtures to act upon the command?

Children
No Data
Related