Beta Testers wanted

Greetings,

We are looking for people interested in Beta Testing / Acceptance Testing future versions of ColorSource Console Family Software.  If you are interested in participating, please contact me at Greg.Thomas@etcconnect.com.

Thanks!

• Hello, I m interested for testing. I have for instance a lot of easy suggestion and one probably bug to give you (Color source 20 AV v1.1.2) . Thank for reading me.
  • HELLO Greg, it's Pierre it's ok i am on the forum, with login and passwords... like all people... Thanks for your help...
    How do you do to give my comments at the team, please, here and where exactly or by mail with Adam?
    Best regards
    Pierre
  • Pierre et al,

On the right side of the page you will find a button with a lebel referring to a “New Thread”.

Select that button and you can add whatever issues or comments you have. Others can add similer experiences to your thread organizing them in one spot for developers or others to respond to.

At the bottom of that thread page you can add logs, pictures or other supporting documents.

Hope this helps!

Greg
  • Pierre et al,

On the right side of the page you will find a button with a lebel referring to a “New Thread”.

Select that button and you can add whatever issues or comments you have. Others can add similer experiences to your thread organizing them in one spot for developers or others to respond to.

At the bottom of that thread page you can add logs, pictures or other supporting documents.

Hope this helps!

Greg
Related