ColorSource Color Engine

Greetings all, color control is a very important feature for us and we share your desire for more options in ColorSource. We are currently working on the 2.0 software release, however, the majority of the color engine rework has been moved to a 3.0 software release. Color is a large enough endeavor that we are dedicating a complete release to it. In order to prepare for this, we are first going to concentrate on some internal rework and changes in 2.0.  Please feel free to send any suggestions you have for future enhancements to me directly or continue to post on this forum.

Thank you all for your continued support!

-Lowell

Parents
  • Hello,
    My suggestions :

- More space for the text description for each cue.

- visualization of circuits values in addition to DMX output or/and an external screen : OK DONE with 1.1.4

-During a "GO", the display of the next step is only effective at the end of the timeout, but it will be is more reassuring than it is displayed immediately after pressing the GO.

- creation / copying of a new CUE: why edition does not put itself directly on the cue copied ?....(at the end of the cue list) ?

- have a step button Next / Previous cue without fades. (Ex :by clicking on the step description window on the right at the top, in place of play, pause, rewind)

- Show current playback / sequ in every screen. (for exemple in "message zone")

- more possibility to configure the eight button around the screen ex: circuits

- In the "patch page", a text description zone for each circuit/spot

- On the implant plan, simply, why not represent a different figure (squares, circles, triangles ..) by type of group ?

- the circuit (hardware) fader, only active (prior to the cue) when the selection knob is active : so, by deselecting the circuit, we can move (reset) the fader without changing the live.

- on the web page CUES, preferably a longer list of CUE than the stage map (who is on other pages) on the bottom. As well as increase the reliability of the display, the cursor disappears as soon as there is an effect on the fixtures

- more display resolutions choices on the external HDMI ( I have DELL 1920x1080 display, and only a 640x480 possibility !)

Thanks for your work
  • The external display resolutions are the ones supported by your connected monitor over HDMI.
    Try a different monitor.

A lot of displays have a very limited list over HDMI - I have one Dell that is only 1920x1080 and 640x480, and another that supports about fifteen different resolutions.

Reply Children
Related