ColorSource Color Engine

Greetings all, color control is a very important feature for us and we share your desire for more options in ColorSource. We are currently working on the 2.0 software release, however, the majority of the color engine rework has been moved to a 3.0 software release. Color is a large enough endeavor that we are dedicating a complete release to it. In order to prepare for this, we are first going to concentrate on some internal rework and changes in 2.0.  Please feel free to send any suggestions you have for future enhancements to me directly or continue to post on this forum.

Thank you all for your continued support!

-Lowell

Parents
  • In the Moment the normal color mixing feature is not functional for my use cases. I use V1.1.3 an it is not possible to see wich value my RGBWA LED light has when i use the color picker. It is not possible to adjust only Red or Blue or Green or White or Amber alone. If you mix a color blue you get for example blue 254 and amber of 3 . And yes i use the "fine" feature.
    The easiest solution would be to assign the color channel as parameter channel too. So you can choose if you use the normal color feature or you assign the color manual.
    Every normal dmx fader desk has the possibility to control only one color channel. So the actual color mixing feature is for me in the moment to steps behind. I bought the ColorSource 40 desk to control easy LED fixtures. But after trying to programm some light scenes with different lamps it is only frustrating that this console is not possible to get the same LED dmx values on different lamps when you programm them in two steps.
    Before you programm new feaures in this console you habe to do the basics. And i think mixing LED colors is the main use case of the colorsource 20 + 40. If i want to control only dimmers i use a cheaper solution.
  • In the Moment the normal color mixing feature is not functional for my use cases. I use V1.1.3 an it is not possible to see wich value my RGBWA LED light has when i use the color picker. It is not possible to adjust only Red or Blue or Green or White or Amber alone. If you mix a color blue you get for example blue 254 and amber of 3 . And yes i use the "fine" feature.
    The easiest solution would be to assign the color channel as parameter channel too. So you can choose if you use the normal color feature or you assign the color manual.
    Every normal dmx fader desk has the possibility to control only one color channel. So the actual color mixing feature is for me in the moment to steps behind. I bought the ColorSource 40 desk to control easy LED fixtures. But after trying to programm some light scenes with different lamps it is only frustrating that this console is not possible to get the same LED dmx values on different lamps when you programm them in two steps.
    Before you programm new feaures in this console you habe to do the basics. And i think mixing LED colors is the main use case of the colorsource 20 + 40. If i want to control only dimmers i use a cheaper solution.
Children
No Data
Related