Comments for CS evolution... What do you think???

Hello,

Any comments for the next update, I'm sorry if my english is poor or not very good but i try :)

In first i have a problem, because i want to test my CS20AV on a show but I can't because I need minimu 43 channels or CS give only the possibilty to have 40 channels. It will be GREAT to have the same possibility in smartfade, to have a CS20AV in 80 channels.

In more i don't understand the logic of 40 and 80, when you have only traditional lighting, the dimmers are by pack of 6 usually. So it will be more logic to 48 and 96 channels for this way.

In PATCH:

When you want to duplicate a channels in the same dimmer, like to have 3 fixtures PC in front on your stage map for example,  please stop message "erreur de chevauchement DMX".

Could you reverse the size of the square for univers DMX and adresse DMX. It's more logic to have a long adress DMX (3 numbers like 512) and for an Univer, 1 number max (4 univers 1 to 5).

It will be great to have the possibilty to load a patch of a show. It will be interesting if you have specials fixtures record or if you are in a festival with severals shows in the same night... And like in the smartfade too...

I think it will be in the update 2, but it will be great to change the name by whant want the user for the 2 tags (like front of singer, solo dancer, cold front....)

I will be magic to have the possibility to make a patch 0 without lost all the fixtures you need and the stage map... like all the console today... Actually you need to make in manual all the dimmers in DMX adress 0... And like the smartfade too...

In COLOR:

It will be great to give a name at each color, to have choice beetwen number or name, according to the user.

I don't have a great feeling to choose a color, it will be more pratic to have the paramaters of each color in the windows parameter to be more fine (in % or from 0 to 255, the choose of each possibilty, it would be welcome...). It will be necessary if you want to reproduce a color from an another console with the % of red, green and blue for example...

It will be pratic to be organize like want the user the color, by name, by number, by type of color (blue together, red together....)

In SYSTEM:

Is it possible to keep show by default and have the possibility to have a new show too. I try to explain. Show by default, is very intersting when you are in tour or if you have a fix system of light in a stage. So GREAT IDEA, keep it!!! But if you want to work whith a new show, you need to delete your show by default, so it will be interesting to have the 2 functions, example open a new show and open default show.

When you record a show, it will be great to save the assignement of the 4 playbacks and 6 buttons of the CS.

Please, is it possible to convert .json in .ASCII. At least for the patch light, cues, and parameters light... It will be in secure if you have a problem with your CS 5 minutes before the show, you can use an another console for example...

In AMIGO, it will be great to have the level of each channel and if it's not possible, at least in the level wheel.

In AMIGO, it will be great to make patch by this way or to make changes or corrections by this way.

In MASTERS FADER:

Please is it possible to have the possibilty to have a general master, a master A and B, to make more fine manual transfert of cues.

I propose if it's possible to have a function of flash at full in the setting of CS, to have possibilty to use flash mode without necessary to have the fader master flash in your 4 masters. It will be necessary if we have more 4 functions for this 4 masters fader. best organize.

In PLAYBACK:

It will be great to have the color of button flash in purple when you change the page, actually it's color of channel; and it will be more great if the button is in flashing light when you change the page and you have playback sent on stage or if you use parameter GO. It will be more visual.

BUG flash SOLO, when you use flash SOLO if there is a channel in more yours playbacks, channels light keep on the stage. Or in effect, FLASH SOLO must be prioritary on ALL the lights sent by the console...

So it's finish for this moment :) ... Thanks to read me until there.

Best regards and have a good day...

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data
Related