ADJ Focus Spot One Moving Light

Is there a profile for the ADJ Focus Spot One Moving Light in the latest firmware? If not, what steps need to be taken to get into it firmware?

Parents
  • Updates to the console software and fixture library are posted to the ColorSource console software page:
    www.etcconnect.com/.../Software.aspx

Library Update 13.5.2 was posted to the website last week and contains this fixture.

However, I believe that this fixture was added to the library about a year ago, so as you don't have it I presume your console is running a fairly old version of the console software.
    You'll need to update your console software to at least 1.1.2 before you can install this library update.
  • Updates to the console software and fixture library are posted to the ColorSource console software page:
    www.etcconnect.com/.../Software.aspx

Library Update 13.5.2 was posted to the website last week and contains this fixture.

However, I believe that this fixture was added to the library about a year ago, so as you don't have it I presume your console is running a fairly old version of the console software.
    You'll need to update your console software to at least 1.1.2 before you can install this library update.
Children
No Data
Related