Wake up the developers!

First, I subscribe to this article.
community.etcconnect.com/.../comments-for-cs-evolution-what-do-you-think

Secondly, when will the new firmware for consoles Colorsource?

From myself I want to add:
1. Add support for the current time to the console screen

You need to develop an external monitor !!!
- Add the current time to the monitor
- I would like to see on the external monitor all channels with intensity in percentage
- it would be cool for an external monitor to be modular, there were several configurations with windows; the user had a choice of how to compose a screen from which components.
- on the console in playback mode, make a changeable color coding so that the user himself can select the color of the buttons (labels), not only blue, magenta and yellow.
- OSC is not clear how it works! Tried to synchronize in a local network with Resolume Avenue. Works, but long delay.  :( From Resolume the signal comes to the console, and how to output the signal from the console is not known.

Make matrix support from the devices, it is not clear how to patch it now.

The mode LighttoSound of work is terrible, with a very long delay.

I understand that if the console is heavily loaded, it will send itself to the reboot. :(

Bad. I hope that developers will not forget about this console. That it also needs to be developed, corrected errors, added new functions.

With great hopes, Paul.

Parents
  • Greetings Paul, first off thank you for your post, it's great to get feedback no matter what. I can assure you that the developers are awake and working hard towards the next release of software. We'll be opening up ColorSource software version 2.0 to full Public Beta in the next few weeks. When that happens we'll be posting in this forum and I hope that you will take it for a spin and give us some feedback on what you like and what you would like to see improved. Please know that your comments are always heard and discussed.

Please keep the feedback coming and keep an eye out for 2.0 coming very soon!

-Lowell
  • Greetings Paul, first off thank you for your post, it's great to get feedback no matter what. I can assure you that the developers are awake and working hard towards the next release of software. We'll be opening up ColorSource software version 2.0 to full Public Beta in the next few weeks. When that happens we'll be posting in this forum and I hope that you will take it for a spin and give us some feedback on what you like and what you would like to see improved. Please know that your comments are always heard and discussed.

Please keep the feedback coming and keep an eye out for 2.0 coming very soon!

-Lowell
Children
No Data
Related