2 Colorsource 20 problems:

I have a Colorsourse 20 console set in "Complete" mode and according to the documentation the 20 faders on the left can be set to channel or playback mode, how/where do I set it?

#1 - The faders don't seem to do anything, but if I go to keypad mode and select a channel, the button under that fader lights up. Via keypad mode I can set/change intensity but nothing with the fader.  There is a Playback 1 defined in the show file, if I erase that will the faders default back to channel mode?

#2 - When I create a look and record it as a cue it appears to record, but when I play the cue back I get no output.  I know I have DMX connectivity since I'm able to create the look to begin with, and the console acts like it's playing the cue (I see the fade times count off) but the look doesn't come up on stage. 

• To switch between Channels and Playbacks mode, use the two softkeys "Channels x-y" and "Playback" on the left hand side. These also change page (Channels 1-20 / 21-40 etc)

It sounds like your Cuelist Master is down. Possibly the Playbacks Master as well.

The four faders above the screen can be Masters for Playbacks, Cuelist etc. so you can fade out the Playbacks while leaving your Cue up etc.

By default, the 3rd one across is the Cuelist Master, with the crossfader being the 4th.
    They're labelled underneath in case they've been rearranged.
Related