ColorSource 40 usb and show file issue

Good morning

i wonder if you could help, a venue we put productions on in has recently had a new lighting system installed and the desk is a ColorSource 40, 

I have noticed that when we try and save the show file the desk sometimes doesn’t list the current show file meaning when this happens we have to save the show as a new file not the current file we were working from, has anyone else experienced this? 

Also I am having issue exporting to a usb stick, it comes up with an error about fat usb stick even though I have reformatted to fat32 ? It is a single partition 32gb usb stick, is there any size restrictions? 

Parents
  • The Microsoft Windows "Format" dialog will only format a 32GB USB memory stick as "exFAT", not FAT32.
    exFAT is not currently supported.

I believe it should be possible to format as FAT32 under Windows from the command line, however I'm not sure how.

You'll need to use a smaller size of USB stick to easily format as FAT32.

• The Microsoft Windows "Format" dialog will only format a 32GB USB memory stick as "exFAT", not FAT32.
    exFAT is not currently supported.

I believe it should be possible to format as FAT32 under Windows from the command line, however I'm not sure how.

You'll need to use a smaller size of USB stick to easily format as FAT32.

Children
No Data
Related