Motor reset

I am using an Equinox Fusion 120 zoom in a theatre situation and it seems to require a Motor Reset command after switch on to ensure its position settings are reproducible. On the CS2 Control of this parameter is buried under Lamp Commands and behaves as a momentary push button. How can I incorporate this in a cue so inexperienced or time strapped operators don’t have to delve into the fixture controls to reset the fixture position? 

Parents
  • Hi Stuart, in the past we've tried to stay away from putting Lamp Commands in things like cues. It becomes way too easy for someone to accidentally go to the wrong cue and cause fixtures to reset. I see your point about trying to optimize speed, but I'm not sure that a cue is the best place for that. Let me think about some other options.

-Lowell

• Hi Stuart, in the past we've tried to stay away from putting Lamp Commands in things like cues. It becomes way too easy for someone to accidentally go to the wrong cue and cause fixtures to reset. I see your point about trying to optimize speed, but I'm not sure that a cue is the best place for that. Let me think about some other options.

-Lowell

Children
Related