Personalities not in library

Good Day,

I just purchased the Colorsource 40 AV.  So far I Iove the console. I have some fixtures that are not in the library. I have tried searching for others that use the same protocol, but I could not find any.  Is there a way or a place that I can submit the protocols for the instruments that I have so that I may add them to the library?

Thank you...

Parents Reply Children
  • The "RGBWA UV.pdf" appears to be blank, can you re-scan it?

The "U'King LED UV Par.pdf" doesn't say how it actually works.
    Ch 2, and Ch 5 thru 8 are all described as "Purple", which seems unlikely.

Can you please clarify what each of those DMX parameters actually do?

The other two aren't possible to add to the library as there is no manufacturer or model name/number so that people can find them.
    - There are hundreds of variants of "LED Par RGBW" and "LED Par RGBWA", so you would genuinely never find it without a manufacturer or model number to go with it.

There is already an appropriate LED personality under the "Generic" manufacturer for those two:

• "LED Par RGBW-1.pdf" is Generic > LED - ISMRGBW
    • "LED Par RGBWA.pdf" 5-channel mode is Generic > LED - RGBWA 8 bit
  • Please find attached the protocol for the LED Generic RGBWA UV instrument I have that is not currently

in the ETC library.  Also, please find attached the protocol for the Blizzard Hotbox Infiniwhite.  Thank you!

.RGBWA UV 1.pdf

• Good Morning,

I wanted to confirm that you received the new information I sent regarding the RGBWA UV Par?

Thanks...

Rob Read

Related