Personalities not in library

Good Day,

I just purchased the Colorsource 40 AV.  So far I Iove the console. I have some fixtures that are not in the library. I have tried searching for others that use the same protocol, but I could not find any.  Is there a way or a place that I can submit the protocols for the instruments that I have so that I may add them to the library?

Thank you...

Parents
  • You can post them here or email ETC support at colorsourceconsole [at] etcconnect [dot] com

Make sure you include the full manual (PDF preferred), not just DMX charts.
    ColorSource uses a lot of additional information that is rarely included in DMX charts, such as gobo images and colours.

• Thanks Richard.

I will attach the .pdf file for each below.  I do not have the full manual for them, but I do have the protocol.  These instruments are simple LED Pars - not intelligent fixtures.  I hope the attached info will be enough.

The instruments are:

LED Par RGBW

LED Par RGBWA

LED Par RGBWA UV

LED Par UV

I also have the Blizzard Hot Box Infiniwhite - I was wondering if you have that already - I can not seem to locate it in the library I have.

Thank you so very much!

LED Par RGBWA.pdfLED Par RGBW-1.pdfU’King LED UV Par.pdfRGBWA UV.pdf

• The "RGBWA UV.pdf" appears to be blank, can you re-scan it?

The "U'King LED UV Par.pdf" doesn't say how it actually works.
    Ch 2, and Ch 5 thru 8 are all described as "Purple", which seems unlikely.

Can you please clarify what each of those DMX parameters actually do?

The other two aren't possible to add to the library as there is no manufacturer or model name/number so that people can find them.
    - There are hundreds of variants of "LED Par RGBW" and "LED Par RGBWA", so you would genuinely never find it without a manufacturer or model number to go with it.

There is already an appropriate LED personality under the "Generic" manufacturer for those two:

• "LED Par RGBW-1.pdf" is Generic > LED - ISMRGBW
    • "LED Par RGBWA.pdf" 5-channel mode is Generic > LED - RGBWA 8 bit
  • Please find attached the protocol for the LED Generic RGBWA UV instrument I have that is not currently

in the ETC library.  Also, please find attached the protocol for the Blizzard Hotbox Infiniwhite.  Thank you!

.RGBWA UV 1.pdf

Reply Children
No Data
Related