I discover, by chance, that there is a 22.214.171.124 that has been released.
1) it will be nice that there is an announcement in the different forums
2) I installed it: ok no problem, I had the 2.6.0 beta15 before.
BUT, IMPOSSIBLE to use it, all things have become slow.- When you raise the channel fader to 100%, it does not go up to 60%, you have to go back to it twice to reach 100%- The remote screen that displays the plan does NOT match ALL at the touch screen.- Playbacks button do anything (sometimes mauve, sometimes white)
In short, I did not put an hour, I returned to 2.6 beta 15.where, there one of the only big problem, it is especially the Playbacks return which disturb the CUES.
It is not usable.Thank you for putting this back in shape.
Yikes! Sorry to hear this is happening for you! Could you please send me your showfile, and I'll check it on this end?
Ok, I will send you the show, but is always the same show !
We had a show on Saturday, and it was the best moment to test this new 2.6.0 version.
As I say it, I have to return to the previous version.
Now I will reload the 126.96.36.199 to re-check all.
Hello,I reloaded version 188.8.131.52. on my CS20AV.It seems that this time it works normally. I have just from time to time, when changing from "Channel" to "Playbacks", select buttons that do not pass to purple. I'll test it more precisely next week.
I confirm. that this 184.108.40.206 is in regression compared to the beta 15.
- The external screen IS COMPLETELY UNSUABLE: selection (green square) is no more displayed. The Cue list is completely asynchrony vs the touch screen
- When switching between channel and Playback, some selection button don't pass to mauve
- If a playback is on , the switch is mauve and more luminous, when switching channel/Playback, sometimes this button don't return to luminous mauve, and 2sec later appear luminous, without to touch anything !
- On channel mode sometime the selection button don't work anymore, the selection on touch screen works, you have to go to the next cue for working again.
-There are always problems of rendering effects in the playbacks that do not return to the initial state of the CUE.
My Show is here :
SLMLO V3 2616 DUTT.zip