I discover, by chance, that there is a 126.96.36.199 that has been released.
1) it will be nice that there is an announcement in the different forums
2) I installed it: ok no problem, I had the 2.6.0 beta15 before.
BUT, IMPOSSIBLE to use it, all things have become slow.- When you raise the channel fader to 100%, it does not go up to 60%, you have to go back to it twice to reach 100%- The remote screen that displays the plan does NOT match ALL at the touch screen.- Playbacks button do anything (sometimes mauve, sometimes white)
In short, I did not put an hour, I returned to 2.6 beta 15.where, there one of the only big problem, it is especially the Playbacks return which disturb the CUES.
It is not usable.Thank you for putting this back in shape.
Yikes! Sorry to hear this is happening for you! Could you please send me your showfile, and I'll check it on this end?
I confirm. that this 188.8.131.52 is in regression compared to the beta 15.
- The external screen IS COMPLETELY UNSUABLE: selection (green square) is no more displayed. The Cue list is completely asynchrony vs the touch screen
- When switching between channel and Playback, some selection button don't pass to mauve
- If a playback is on , the switch is mauve and more luminous, when switching channel/Playback, sometimes this button don't return to luminous mauve, and 2sec later appear luminous, without to touch anything !
- On channel mode sometime the selection button don't work anymore, the selection on touch screen works, you have to go to the next cue for working again.
-There are always problems of rendering effects in the playbacks that do not return to the initial state of the CUE.
My Show is here :
SLMLO V3 2616 DUTT.zip
Thanks Pascal! I will look at your show soon and see if I can determine what is happening in regards to your comments. One thing I am especially interested in is your note about channel selections sometimes not working from the buttons. Are there any specific examples within your showfile you can reproduce?
Thanks Bjmerkl for your answer.
About this problem that interests you, it only happened to me once, I first thought I was hallucinating, and so I selected with the touch screen, and the cue following the phenomenon had faded away. I can not reproduce it anymore. It is probably not necessary to spend too much time on it.
What interests me more is these two regression:- Did you notice this desynchonisation of the external screen ? , all selections do not appear in green, and the list of cues is not in the right place.
- Did you notice that when you open a playback on projectors (even traditional) where they already have a dimmer value in the cue, it does not return to the original value when playback is off
=> It's VERY embarrassing. Imagine the fogger on this playback.Playbacks become unusable.
Yes, that would be very frustrating! I have not been able to find the issue with the playback values not returning to their original values, but I am working on that right now. Stand by...