What is 2.6.0.16 released version ?

I discover, by chance, that there is a 2.6.0.16 that has been released.

1) it will be nice that there is an announcement in the different forums

2) I installed it: ok no problem, I had the 2.6.0 beta15 before.

BUT, IMPOSSIBLE to use it, all things have become slow.
- When you raise the channel fader to 100%, it does not go up to 60%, you have to go back to it twice to reach 100%
- The remote screen that displays the plan does NOT match ALL at the touch screen.
- Playbacks button do anything (sometimes mauve, sometimes white)

In short, I did not put an hour, I returned to 2.6 beta 15.
where, there one of the only big problem, it is especially the Playbacks return which disturb the CUES.

It is not usable.
Thank you for putting this back in shape.

Parents
  • Hey Pascal!

Yikes! Sorry to hear this is happening for you! Could you please send me your showfile, and I'll check it on this end?

• Hello Bjmerkl,

I confirm. that this 2.6.0.16 is in regression compared to the beta 15.

- The external screen IS COMPLETELY UNSUABLE: selection (green square) is no more displayed. The Cue list is completely asynchrony vs the touch screen

- When switching between channel and Playback, some selection button don't pass to mauve

- If a playback is on , the switch is mauve and more luminous, when switching channel/Playback, sometimes this button don't return to luminous mauve, and 2sec later appear luminous, without to touch anything !

- On channel mode sometime the selection button don't work anymore, the selection on touch screen works, you have to go to the next cue for working again.

-There are always problems of rendering effects in the playbacks that do not return to the initial state of the CUE.

My Show is here :

SLMLO V3 2616 DUTT.zip

• Thanks Pascal! I will look at your show soon and see if I can determine what is happening in regards to your comments. One thing I am especially interested in is your note about channel selections sometimes not working from the buttons. Are there any specific examples within your showfile you can reproduce?

• Thanks Bjmerkl for your answer.

About this problem that interests you, it only happened to me once, I first thought I was hallucinating, and so I selected with the touch screen, and the cue following the phenomenon had faded away. I can not reproduce it anymore. It is probably not necessary to spend too much time on it.

What interests me more is these two regression:
    - Did you notice this desynchonisation of the external screen ? , all selections do not appear in green, and the list of cues is not in the right place.

- Did you notice that when you open a playback on projectors (even traditional) where they already have a dimmer value in the cue, it does not return to the original value when playback is off

=> It's VERY embarrassing. Imagine the fogger on this playback.
    Playbacks become unusable.

• Yes, that would be very frustrating! I have not been able to find the issue with the playback values not returning to their original values, but I am working on that right now. Stand by...

• Hello Pascal,

I am taking a look at the last 2 issues in your post.  

I didn't see any issues with channel selection synchronization between the channel display on the console and external monitor.  I tried selecting channels with the channel buttons, console channel dispaly, quick select position and keys.  Is this still an issue for you?

I also don't see an issue with the placement of the cue list on the external monitor either.  It is in the lower right corner as expected.

I am still looking at projectors.  I will let you know if I can replicate your issue.

Are any of these still causing problems for you in 3.0.0?

• Hello,

Yes for me on the 2.6, it's still a real problem, I have unfortunately not a very good video to propose, we just see that in the list of cues we are not on the same cue.
    But there is also the selection (green square) that does not always appear.

Here mon extern sync 2.6

I will be able to remake a video, but I have just passed in 3.0.12.
    Besides on this version, I did not notice any desynchronization of the external monitor, but there are other BIG problems. (see my post)

• Another video where all selection buttons are not mauve on playback selection.

here No Mauve button

• Hello Nschu,

For you, I return to a 2.6 firmware, and curiously I cannot reproduce any problem I have mentioned .

-no external screen disynchronisation

-no problem on selection appear

-no problem on the original level of a cue, when playing with playbacks.

I don't understand what's happening. I just coming back from a 3.0 firmware version !

I just hope it's not just an impression, because I have not done enough testing long enough.

• Hello Pascal,

I have been able to reproduce the cue list getting out of synchronization between the console disaplay and the external monitor.  I can't make it happen reliably, but I have seen it.

I haven't been able to reproduce the issue from the video "No mauve button."  It looks like the faders didn't update from either channel mode or a blank playback page to playback 1.  Do you remember what you may have been doing just before the video started?

• Hello Pascal,

I have been able to reproduce the cue list getting out of synchronization between the console disaplay and the external monitor.  I can't make it happen reliably, but I have seen it.

I haven't been able to reproduce the issue from the video "No mauve button."  It looks like the faders didn't update from either channel mode or a blank playback page to playback 1.  Do you remember what you may have been doing just before the video started?

Children
  • I have found an issue that may be related to your "No Mauve button" issue.  For me it happened after I loaded a show file.  After I loaded my show file the Playback 1 page reset back to page 1, but the button colors didn't update until I re-selected page 1 in the Playback slideout.  My sliders and buttons turned on the correct lights, but button colors were wrong.  When you saw this, did your buttons and sliders work correctly and it was the button color that was wrong?

• Hello Nschu,

No, you're right, congratulations for your insight.

I think you have found this curious problem.

If I understood your manipulation. After loaded the show file, the playback page 1 is reset, but does not work properly ?

As I told you, in this situation, when the buttons are not "mauve",  the playback fader do not work correctly, For having a full level you have to rise two or tree time the fader.

Related