Stage Map

I changed the channel number on a few of my fixtures and now they are no longer on the stage map.  How do I get them back?

Parents
  • I have seen this issue before, but couldn't replicate it on a newer updated version. You can try to change the number once again and see if that populates the fixture back to the map. I have had a similar issue happen more often when I patch multiple dimmers to the same channel number resulting in more than one box with the same number. The process of renumbering them once more fixed the issue - resulting in one box for each patched channel.

• I have seen this issue before, but couldn't replicate it on a newer updated version. You can try to change the number once again and see if that populates the fixture back to the map. I have had a similar issue happen more often when I patch multiple dimmers to the same channel number resulting in more than one box with the same number. The process of renumbering them once more fixed the issue - resulting in one box for each patched channel.

Children
No Data
Related