EOS to D3 MIDI trigger issue

We are using an EOS Ti (sv 2.5.0) to MIDI trigger a D3 media server (via Kiss Boxes and a Network Switch).  It works in every instance except for the one EOS cue which also happens to links to a macro.  If we hit the "Go" on the EOS for this cue , the D3 doesn't take the cue.  Strangely, if we then go to the previous cue and try hitting the "go" again to the macro-linked cue, the D3 will then take the cue this time.  Is there some conflict with MIDI and the macro?  I can move the macro to another EOS cue that doesn't have a corresponding D3 cue, but I'm hoping someone can explain this phenomemon, thank you!

Parents Reply
  • Eos should be sending a midi command for the cue number and a midi command for the macro numbered below 127 (if those midi rules still apply). The D3 maybe ignoring the cue number if it sees the macro command at the same time.
    Simple fix is to move the macro to a follow on cue, maybe moving it to a higher numbered macro may also help.

I'd be surprised if eos wasn't sending the cue command but I can't check this at the moment.
Children
No Data
Related