Need help with OSC setup.

I am using a few different ETC products Nomad, ION, and GIO. I would like to use the OSC app as a remote for say focus pallet setup and troubleshooting while away from the board. so far I have gotten my app and board connected in a way where my phone can receive commands form the board (with the red light on each change in data). going through my show settings I've gotten my RX & TX matched up where the transmit and receive are opposite, but only work one direction (My board "talks" to my phone but my phone doesn't "talk" back, It only shows commands on the command line). I don't believe I have a router set up, but from what I've seen it doesn't seem absolutely necessary as long as you have the "bridge" setup. I have seen multiple different IP's on my board and I'm not sure which set of numbers belongs in which textbox. If someone could help explain to me what I'm looking for in a more dumbed down way I would very much appreciate it. I'm not familiar with all the lingo of the other help forums I've been looking through.

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related