MS deleting object in Nomad Mac os x 10.9

The popup keyboard is not allowing items to be deleted in a magic sheet.  If you split the screen and have a keyboard as one of the panes you can delete times but the popup keyboard populates the command line with delete rather than deleting items in the magic sheet.

Parents
  • I'm running nomad on a mac and a friend of mine is running it on a NUC miniPC. Neither of us have been able to figure out a solution to this in offline editor. The delete command on the virtual keyboard seems to try to delete the whole magic sheet, and the delete key doesn't do anything. We've taken to creating a trash pile on the MS until we can plug into a console, but that's more than a little inefficient.
  • I'm running nomad on a mac and a friend of mine is running it on a NUC miniPC. Neither of us have been able to figure out a solution to this in offline editor. The delete command on the virtual keyboard seems to try to delete the whole magic sheet, and the delete key doesn't do anything. We've taken to creating a trash pile on the MS until we can plug into a console, but that's more than a little inefficient.
Children
  • uhm, i create a lot of magic sheets in nomad and delete stuff all the time. just some stuff to clarify:

- when trying to delete you are in the magic sheet's edit mode?
    - did you have an object selected while traing to delete?
    - when you say Delete, are you referring to a key on the external keyboard that says "Del" (rather than the back facing arrow)?

as an alternative you could go o edit mode, select the object and on the external keyboard use Ctrl-X to cut. if you don't paste you have essentially deleted the objects.
Related