PSD on a different Workspace

Hej Guys,

my problem belongs to the tab-organisation. My setting is:

MacOS Sierra 10.12, ETCnomad 2.4.1.9.0.21, no fader/ command wings, windows mouse.

My problem is, that tried to move my PSD from the first Workspace to the 2nd and I didn't find out, how this works. I just use one Programwindow. If you use two, it's clear, just move to the 2nd window, change the workspace on window 1 and then move back to the first window. But what to do when you just have one window, because of the Screesize?

Thanks for your help,

Dominik

• The only thing you can do for now is to open a second PSD in another workspace. The first one can't be closed but you can keep it behind your other tabs.

Hopefully in the next software release they will allow us to close Tab 1 and Tab 2!!! That will solve the problem.
  • nomad has the function to emulate two screens on one display. in the shell you can activate that. start nomad, move tab across, switch workspace, move it back. back to shell, go back to one screen only. haven't tried but in my mind it worked ;)
  • Hej Guys,

thanks for your help.

What you said is what I tried before, unfortunatly without a good result.

When I use two virtual screens permanently on one real screen, the text size is so tiny, that I can't read it.

When I try it with the change of virtual screens like I and Ueli said, I don't get the right result, because when sizing down to one screen, is everything sqeezed into the first workplace.

Many thanks to John, it's great to have a forum, where people help people just for helping.

Many thanks to Ueli. We met in summer in Cologne, I guess. I'm/ was the the Magic Sheet horny guy in the end of the training. It's absolutly amazing what you are doing for all of us in here, I've no idea how you can manage this. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Dear ETC family, please help us with this in the future. Would be a drag and drop system be thinkable, so that I could drag the tab of the PSD to the workspace or display? I'm shure you will find a solution.

Dominik
  • haha, yep that was me in cologne :)
    what i meant was using the virtual second screen only as a workaround to put the tab somewhere while you change workspaces on the first screen.

wenn du einen zweiten virtuellen bildschirm hast, kannst du dein PSD dahin schieben, während du auf dem ersten bildschirm auf workspace 2 wechselst, damit du gleich anschliessend PSD wieder auf den ersten bildschirm (aber workspace 2) schieben kannst. wenn alles auf dem ersten bildschirm so ist, wie du möchtest, wieder in die shell und zurück zu einem bildschirm umstellen.
    hast du das so versucht?
  • Hej Ueli,

you're completly right. It works like you said. I was completly shure, that I tried it that way before, but I must have done a mistake somewhere.

Many thanks for your help and please excuse the long time to answer, had no connection to the online-world.

Dominik
Related