Lamp Control channels showing wrong state on tracking backup console (2.4.1)

Hi there,

recently we added some DMX switchpacks to our rigg to control power to out moving lights (VL1100 AS). For easier access, I created a custom fixture with only a Lamp Power parameter, which I added as part 2 to the VLs.

This works fine, but after switching those channels on and off and thereafter loading a new showfile, the backup console gets a wrong state. While on the master, About Address shows a DMX value of 0, the backup shows DMX 255.

Since I was concerned about what will happen if the master fails (don't want to have powering VLs during a classical concert), I disconnected the master console from the network. The backup now showed a DMX output of 0 (which is fine). After reconnecting the master, the backup showed output 255 again.

Only thing that helps to get the consoles in sync again is to restart the master (restarting backup doesn't help). Seems to be a display issue only, but a confusing one (we have those channels displayed in a magic sheet, and one console shows them as off, the other one as on).

Setup is two Eos ti, version 2.4.1.

Oliver.

Related