Ion: Sub has stopped working while in cue

Hello,

I am having some difficulty with an issue, but am not sure if I have a glitch on my hands or if I just accidentally altered a setting. I have most of my experienced on Expression III and Obsession II as a programmer and designer with a few shows under my belt on the Ion. 

Currently, programming a show for a college on their ION. Writing a single cue stack to operate off of the GO button. I've programmed my normal submaster with worklights and a submaster with houselights for easy access while we are in tech. They had been working as expected until end of first 10of12. The house-light sub has stopped functioning while we are in a cue. Normally, I bring the sub up and, being a higher level, it takes precedence over the cue, bringing up the house lights. But now while in a cue the sub does not affect the houselights. When not in a cue the sub behaves normally. If the sub is up, and I type [go to cue] [#] [enter] the houselights pop to zero, then fade up into their level in the cue. If I hit [go to cue][out] the cue fades out completely, then houselights pop on to match the sub. 

The sub is programmed as Additive, HTP & mapped to a slider on the faderwing. I've tried writing a new sub and it reacts the same way. I've ran a facepanel test on the fader wing, sliders read normal.

Writing this out has me thinking through it, and I'm now wondering if there might be something with the programming of the cues that is causing them to override the sub.

Thoughts are much appreciated, Thanks!

Cruise

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related