Fixture Request Robe Robin 300

Hi,

Just chasing a updated fixture profile for a Robe Robin 300 LED Wash - Mode 5 (37ch mode). The current one seems to have issues. Mover starts off on blue and the color mixer seems to be crossed with the strobe channel.

Need for a show in 2 days. I have an ETC Element

Cheers

Parents Reply Children
  • you need Hue, sat, brightness and intens. but if the column DMX is empty for the respective parameter, then it will not eat up addresses because then they are only virtual
  • Ok. I've done some more playing around. Oddly enough, if I made my own from scratch with just RGBW and blanked out the Hue, Saturation, Intensity like you said, it would still have a footprint of 7. But If I modified the generic RGB fixture profile and just added in the W, it was only 4. Strange little glitch.

I've worked out 1 way of doing what I want. Basically I have 3 of these 'zone profiles'. Then a Master profile with all the other stuff like you mentioned earlier.

Then on the magic sheet I have a master fixture, with 3 smaller zone fixtures under it. These are all connected to groups. Group 1 is the master and the 3 zones.
    Group 2 is Z1 with the master.
    Grp 3 is Z2 with the Master.
    Grp 4 is Z3 with the Master.

This way I can still select just 1 fixture to make it all 1 color with 1 click. But I can also easily select the individual zones without having to clock another fixture to move it or adjust other settings (like intensity).
    Otherwise I would have to jeoperdise simplicity and have to select 3 different channels just to make it 1 color.

Thanks for all your help! :P
  • i personally prefer having master and zone1 in the same fixture. otherwise you have a master channel with no intensity and that can sometimes mess with marking.
Related