Fixture Request Robe Robin 300

Hi,

Just chasing a updated fixture profile for a Robe Robin 300 LED Wash - Mode 5 (37ch mode). The current one seems to have issues. Mover starts off on blue and the color mixer seems to be crossed with the strobe channel.

Need for a show in 2 days. I have an ETC Element

Cheers

Parents Reply Children
  • Ok. I've done some more playing around. Oddly enough, if I made my own from scratch with just RGBW and blanked out the Hue, Saturation, Intensity like you said, it would still have a footprint of 7. But If I modified the generic RGB fixture profile and just added in the W, it was only 4. Strange little glitch.

I've worked out 1 way of doing what I want. Basically I have 3 of these 'zone profiles'. Then a Master profile with all the other stuff like you mentioned earlier.

Then on the magic sheet I have a master fixture, with 3 smaller zone fixtures under it. These are all connected to groups. Group 1 is the master and the 3 zones.
    Group 2 is Z1 with the master.
    Grp 3 is Z2 with the Master.
    Grp 4 is Z3 with the Master.

This way I can still select just 1 fixture to make it all 1 color with 1 click. But I can also easily select the individual zones without having to clock another fixture to move it or adjust other settings (like intensity).
    Otherwise I would have to jeoperdise simplicity and have to select 3 different channels just to make it 1 color.

Thanks for all your help! :P
  • i personally prefer having master and zone1 in the same fixture. otherwise you have a master channel with no intensity and that can sometimes mess with marking.
Related